Designed for the Citroen Berlingo range of commercial vehicles -The All New 2018 Hubb Systems -VECTABar ,Unbeaten 75.5kg per bar load capacity & Horiba MIRA Crash tested at 20g per bar gives the Vecta bar the edge on the rest. The Vecta bars are made from reinforced 6063 - grade aluminium bars so are highly resistant to corrosion the foot packs are phosphate and powder coated and built to last.
On the Citroen Berlingo bars we supply TWO pairs of FREE load stops.
Loads must be evenly distributed and are subject to 'Vehicle Manufacturer Weight Guidelines’
- Citroen Berlingo All Models from 1996-2008-2 x Aluminium Roof Bars - Vecta Bars by Hubb SystemsWas £148.74 Now £108.11 £90.09
2 Rienforced 6063 grade anodised aluminium roof bars for the Citroen Berlingo 1996 to 2008
The Ultimate in Commercial Roof Bars, The UK's highest load capacity of 89.5kg per bar.
Our Citroen Berlingo roof bars are aerodynamically designed and are supplied with 2 pairs of load stops.
- Crash tested to 20g of force at the Horiba-Mira test facility, the industry’s highest.
- Bar Dimensions -L1200mm
- Fittings Used (From Rear) 2 Bar System 1+2
- Tools Required for Installation- 10mm and 13mm Spanner or Socket
- Fitting Time 15 Minutes
- Warranty Period-3 Years
- Vecta Bars by Hubb Systems-HS15-22
- Citroen Berlingo Twin Rear Door Model,1996-2008-2 x Roof Bars + Rear Roller - Vecta Bars by Hubb SystemsWas £229.14 Now £159.71 £133.09
- 2 x 6063 GradeÂ Aluminium Reinforced Roof Bars
- 1 x Stainless SteelÂ Rear Roller
- The Hubb Systems Vecta Bar is tomorrowâ€™s technology, design, and aerodynamics today.
- The all-conquering load capacity of 89.5kg per bar (Distributed evenly and subject to the Vehicle Handbook guidelines) is achieved using the very latest technology and advanced design which delivers the very best in strength, durability, and aesthetics and is currently supplied with 2 Pairs of FREE load stops.
- Crash Tested to 20g of force at the Horiba-Mira test facility, the industryâ€™s highest. Vecta Bar- Simply the very best in commercial roof bars.