Van Vault Roof Tube 100 - S10520 - 3 Metre Lightweight and Tough Aluminium Pipe Carrier
The Van Vault Dual End Opening Roof Tube 100 - S10520 - 3 Metre Aluminium Pipe Carrier
Designed to carry 34 lengths of 3 metre 15mm copper tube securely the Van Vault 100 S10520 pipe carrier is lightweight yet very tough. Manufactured using 1.5mm aluminium with its Injection moulded end cap with steel insert for added security and prevents the risk of spillage during heavy braking.
The three fitting brackets are sized 80 (L) x 75 (W) x 105 (H), Please check your roof bar dimensions.
Pipe carriers are often used for the secure transportation of plastic conduit, waste pipe, plasterer's beading and a whole host of similar products including fishing rods.
- Size mm (external): 3156 (L) x 138 (D) x 115 (H)
- Size mm (internal): 3030 (L) x 126 (D) x 090 (H)
- Weight : 8.25kg
Features & Benefits,
- Lightweight but tough 1.5mm thick aluminium.
- Holds 100m of copper in 34 x 3m lengths.
- Injection moulded end cap with steel insert - prevents the risk of spillage during heavy braking.
- Dual end loading.
- 2 x 40mm Brass Padlocks supplied (3 keys per padlock).
- Supplied with 3 x roof fixing mounts, fits roof bars up to 75mm wide.